Sunday, September 21, 2014

blog 3

Describe your personality type: Hardworking and helpful

How will your personality affect your career path?: It will point me towards a job with people contact and something that involves helping people.

What are your major interests?: I enjoy handling money; stocks, investing, ect

How can these interests be transferred to a career choice?: They will guide me towards a job that deals with handling money.

Do you enjoy physical or mental work or both? why?: I enjoy both because breaking a mental sweat is just as important as physically breaking a sweat and you want to be well rounded.

What does this mean to your career path?: whatever I do, I need to make time to exercise.

IS your major goal in choosing a profession money? or something else?: The money is a big part of it but not the biggest. I want a job that allows me to help people first and foremost. And if I make alot of money in doing so thats awesome.

Where do you want to live? why? I want to live in West Texas. I was born there and I just like the people and the pride that goes on with living down there.

What does this preference mean for your career path? It means I should look for a job in Texas.

Do you enjoy traveling? Do you want to do a lot of traveling? Yes I love traveling, especially for vacation.

What does this mean for your career choice? I should choose a job that involves traveling.

What do you truly value in your life? what motivates you? Family motivates me the most and being financially secure.

How might these two things affect your career decisions? I would make sure to get a job that allows me to focus on those two things.

What are your skills? What do you do well? I am good at having conversations with people and helping them accomplish goals.


How could your strongest skill help you make a career decision? If you focus on your strongest skill it would make it easier to narrow down your career choice to something within that skill set.

Do you prefer routine or variety? Why? I prefer routine because I work better when I know something is happening on a schedule.

My dream job would be to be a Financial Advisor. A financial advisor is someone who helps clients reach personal financial goals by helping them invest, save, and even buy when they need to. I like this job so much because I get to help people, work with money, and there is unlimited income potential which excites me greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment