Monday, November 17, 2014

Blog 8

10 hours spent studying
50hours sleeping
20 hours interacting with media

What surprises me about how I spend my time?
-I am surprised that I spend double the amount of time studying, on twitter, instagram, or watching TV

Do you spend most the time on activities representing your most important values?-or not?
-I do not spend enough time studying so my time is not being used the most on whats most important. I need to study more and worry less about social media and television.

Where do I waste most of my time? What is it costing me?
-I waste most of my time during the middle of the day when I just sleep all day and eat. I could be doing more studying and homework, but I waste those precious hours away eating and sleeping then I have to stay up late and lose sleep.

I need to spend more time studying and also more time sleeping. Therefore I need to spend less time on social media and television because that time is useless. It makes me lose sleep and also hurts my grades so I need to cut down the time I spend on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment